This institute is purely a technical organization and as such there are limited seats only. So, in case a student leaves the institute after admission following rules will be applicable for any refund:
- Registration & Admission fee is not refundable in any circumstances.
- Any request for refund of tuition fee after 15 days from the date of Reporting, will not be entertained in any circumstances.
- 20% Tuition fee will be deducted towards administrative charges whenever refund is made within the said stipulated period.
- All disputes are subjects to Delhi (India) Jurisdiction only.
- If an applicant has paid lesser than the amount as mentioned in sum total of 1st installment tuition fee, then he / she is not liable any refund policy.
Important Information for refunds
- An applicant is admitted provisionally but later on does not satisfy the eligibility criteria; such an applicant will not be given any relaxation in refund.
- Refund will be calculated on 1st installment of tuition fee for academic session.
- No interest is payable on any amount deposited with institution also including refundable amount, if any
- In case, the applicant has availed any letter or document from the institution for processing the loan then the refund will be made through the account payee cheque in the favour of the sanctioning bank, unless the applicant submits the NOC from the bank to get refund in his own/parent/guardian.
Non-Refundable fees / cases
- Amount paid for obtaining prospectus, registration fee, processing fee etc. is non-refundable under all circumstances.
- In case a fresher student leaves 30 days after the last date of admission or withdraws / leaves in the midstream, in such case, that student shall have no claim of refund fee & other charges already paid or otherwise whatsoever against the institution. Fee and other charges also including amount for provisional admission / Registration paid by the candidate shall stand forfeited & candidate shall further be liable to pay the fee & other charges for remaining/ entire duration of the basic training.
- If in any case, a candidate has unknowingly or willfully concealed or suppressed any information/fact or if found impersonating or using any fraudulent means getting the admission to the institution, the admission of such an applicant shall be cancelled and he/she will be liable to disciplinary action as decided by the Institution. Fee and other charges also including amount for provisional admission / Registration paid by the candidate shall stand forfeited & candidate shall further be liable to pay the fee & other charges for remaining/ entire duration of the basic training.
- An applicant claiming for refund of tuition fee before the start of session, he / she shall not join the training.
- An applicant claiming for refund of tuition fee after the start of session, shall have to leave/ discontinue his training /practical training and shall not attend the classes.
An applicant if joins & continue in the above cases (d) & (e) as and if applicable shall not be entitled for any refund & his / her application for refund will be considered as withdrawn, null & void.
Procedures for refund
- Submission of withdrawal from the ongoing training program duly attested by the student’s parent or guardian as mentioned on the application form.
- (Undertaking by students & parents) by the last date of refund will be accepted.
- Refund will be made only after the applicant has surrendered the original fee receipt, ID card, letter from institution for processing loan & any other document as required by the institution at the time of refund.
Cancellation & Termination
Institute may terminate the candidate Er No due to unpaid fees, general or academic misconduct or unsatisfactory academic progress in accordance with Institution Policies.